A smarter way for independent business professionals to manage healthcare costs.
The DeciselyOne Benefits Center is a health plan strategy designed exclusively for self-employed small business owners.
- A range of plans to meet your financial and family needs
- Go to your doctor - or find one using our National PPO
- Major medical model plan designs; HSA eligible options
Cost may be business tax deductible
(always confirm with tax professional)
- Plan designs include telemedicine and mental health for 2022
- Secure online enrollment platform - enroll when it’s convenient for you!
Take control of your healthcare costs.
Self-employed professionals now have an alternative to private and exchange plans. When you are able to gain greater control of your healthcare spending, you and your dependents can get great care and save money.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Business Owners may establish their own health plan for themselves and their dependents.
- Business must have a Federal Tax ID.
- No association membership required.
- Applicants must answer a short medical questionnaire to screen for major medical issues. Want more details? See FAQs